Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Year, New Goals

I don't like making New Year's Resolutions.  They seemed doomed to failure, at least for me.  I prefer to set out a few things I'd like to accomplish and learn during each new year.

Since I have been in seminary, I haven't set too many "learn new things" goals.  However, with graduation looming on the horizon, I have been thinking about what I should do.  I really would like to brush up on my piano playing and guitar playing.  Maybe it is time to pick up another instrument too.

I also need to continue working on my Greek and Hebrew.  And there are numerous books that I want to read.

This year, I'd like to add more exercise to my routine.  I'm not doing too well with this right now, but I'm hopeful that I can get into the swing of it soon.

0 comments: