Friday, May 18, 2012

Is Summer Here Yet?!?

During the month of May, my schedule slowly gets stripped away.  First, our church's mid-week children's program went on hiatus for the summer.  As much as I love (and the girls love) Wednesday nights at church, it is great to be done for a while.

I also finished up choir (I'm missing the concert tomorrow because of dance recital).  School sponsored sports are over, and dance will be done tomorrow night. In early June, my seminary classes will wrap up and I will have a few weeks before the classes start again for the summer session.

So, now I have long evenings to look forward to - in which I can ride bikes, walk and do other exercises (the pool opens soon).   Maybe I can get a few books read, a few scrapbook pages done, reorganize a few disasters in the house, and do nothing for a few days.

I figure it will be about Wednesday when we all feel bored...



0 comments: